Please select your product
Pump Air Pro
How do I pair my Pump Air Pro?
- Place the Pump Air Pro into the charging case to turn it off.
- Take the Pump Air Pro out of the charging case and it will power on and the ear buds will say “Bluetooth pairing”.
- On your phone, go to settings > Bluetooth® > enable Bluetooth® > scan/search/add new devices > select BlueAnt Pump Air Pro.
You should now be paired..
What is the play time of the Pump Air Pro?
- The Pump Air Pro will last for approximately 8 hrs.
- The charging case has another 27 hours of play time.
How do I control ANC and Transparency on my Pump Air Pro?
- To change between Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency and ANC off simply tap the left ear bud.
- Each time you tap the left ear bud it will cycle to the next option.
- ANC is on by default when the Pump Air Pro powers on.
How do I control music, calls and volume on my Pump Air Pro?
- To play music simply tap the right ear bud, to pause simply tap the right ear bud again.
- To skip forward to the next track double tap the right ear bud.
- To skip back to the previous track double tap the left ear bud
- To answer a call simply tap either ear bud, to end the call tap either ear bud again.
- To reject a call press and hold either ear bud.
- To increase the volume when music is playing or on a call press and hold the right ear bud. This can only be changed when on a call or music is playing.
- To decrease the volume when music is playing or on a call press and hold the left ear bud. This can only be changed when on a call or music is playing.
How do I use Siri/Google with my Pump Air Pro?
- To use Siri/Google simply triple tap the right ear bud.
- To cancel Siri/Google simply triple tap the right ear bud again.
How do I power off the Pump Air Pro without the charging case?
- To power off the Pump Air Pro without the charging case firstly please pause any music that is playing, then press and hold the button on either ear bud for about 6 seconds. the Pump Air Pro will say "powering down" and both ear buds will turn off.
How do I power on the Pump Air Pro without the charging case?
- To power on the Pump Air Pro without the charging case press and hold the button on each ear bud for about 2 seconds. Both ear buds turn on independently.
How do I pair the Pump Air Pro to a new phone?
- To pair the Pump Air Pro please follow these steps.
- Pause the music if it is playing by a single tap on either ear bud.
- Press and hold either ear bud for about 6 seconds until both ear buds say "powering down" and then let go on the buttons.
- Press and hold the button on one ear buds for about 5 seconds until the ear bud says "Bluetooth pairing". Let go on the button and search for the Pump Air Pro on your phone and select to pair.
- Now press the button on the other ear bud for about 2 seconds and it will power on and connect to the first ear bud.
How to reconnect the left and right Pump Air Pro ear buds?
In order to reconnect the Pump Air Pro we need to reset it and pair the left and right together. This method is used if you replace a lost ear bud.
Please turn off Bluetooth on your phone before starting this process.
- Place both ear buds in the charging case.
- Remove both ear buds from the charging case and tap the button three times on each bud at the same time.
- The left and right ear buds will now connect.
How can I get the best, possible Bluetooth® connection with my Pump Air Pro’s?
If your phone is in your pocket and you experience any connectivity issues please try changing to another pocket, preferably front right, or changing the position of your phone as the antenna in the phone may be at the other end, top or bottom, depending on phone model.
If your phone has a case on it, this could also be blocking the Bluetooth® signal, so see if removing the case solves the issue.
If problems persist please contact us at email@example.com.
My ear buds are connecting whilst in the charging case – why is this?When the charging case runs out of charge the Pump Air Pro turns on and tries to connect to your phone. Please plug in the charging case to stop this occurring. A full charge only takes one hour. If you can’t charge your charging case at this time, please press and hold the button on each ear bud until they say “powering down”.
How do I pair to my smart watch?Please place your Pump Air Pro into the charging case and turn off Bluetooth® on your phone. Then go through the Bluetooth® pairing steps on your smart watch to search for a device to add. Please remove the Pump Air Pro from the charging case and they will say “Bluetooth Pairing”. Now select the Pump Air Pro on your smart watch.
Can I buy replacement spare part?
Yes you can, we sell left and right earbuds and charging cases separately. Please visit this page
Can I use one earbud to make calls and hear music?Yes, please use either ear bud for Mono use.
Are the Pump Air Pro’s compatible with my phone?The Pump Air Pro should be compatible with most Bluetooth® enabled phones. The phone needs to support A2DP in order for music playback to work and Handsfree and/or Headset profile in order for calls to work. Generally, all Bluetooth® devices should be able to connect to most modern phones. Any Bluetooth® version over 1.2 should be backwards compatible.
Why is my charger case not receiving power?
Please plug the charging case into a 5V 1A power supply using the supplied USB-C cable. If this does not charge your charging case please try another charging cable or another power supply to determine if there is a fault with the cable or power supply.
If you can replicate the same fault using a different USB-C cable and power supply, then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist further.
Can I use my Pump Air Pro with my computer, laptop or tablet?
To use the Pump Air Pro via Bluetooth with your computer/laptop/tablet your device must support A2DP for music playback.
To use the microphone on the Pump Air Pro your computer/laptop/tablet must support HFP or HSP.
To check what is supported on your computer please check with your computer/laptop/tablet manufacturer.
To connect to your Computer/Laptop/Tablet:
- Please disable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then take either ear bud out of the charging case.
- The ear bud will say "Bluetooth pairing".
- Then on the computer/laptop/tablet add a Bluetooth device and select the Pump Air Pro.
- Once the Pump Air Pro is connected you can take the other ear bud out of the charging case and it will connect to the first ear bud.
- You can now re-enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- To switch back to phone use please disable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet and select the Pump Air Pro on your phone.
- Once the Pump Air Pro is connected to your phone you can re-enable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet.