Please select your product
How do I pair the X0?
Turn the X0 on by pressing the power button on the back, the X0 will announce “Bluetooth” and the light on the back will flash to signal the X0 is in pairing mode.
On your phone or source device search for and select the BlueAnt X0.
How long is the play time on the X0?
The play time depends on the volume, type of music and distance from the source device but you should be able to get up to 13 hrs of play time at 50% volume.
How long does it take to charge the X0?
The X0 takes about 3 hrs to charge using an AC charger, it may take longer when using a computer’s USB port. The lights on the back will flash when charging and go solid when charging is complete.
How do I change the volume on the X0?
- Click the plus button to turn up the volume.
- Click the minus button to turn down the volume.
- Every time you turn on the X0 the volume defaults back to 50%.
How do I skip tracks on the X0?
- Press and hold the plus button for about 1.5 seconds to skip forward a track.
- Press and hold the minus button for about 1.5 seconds to skip backward a track.
Does the X0 have a microphone?
Yes, the X0 has a built-in microphone so you can take calls or use it with Siri/Google.Simply double click play to activate or cancel Siri/Google.
How do I answer and end or reject calls on the X0?
- Press the play button to answer a call.
- Press the play button when on a call to end the call.
- To reject a call either double click the play button or press and hold the play button for about 2 seconds when you have an incoming call.
How do I use Siri or Google with my X0?
Once your X0 is paired to your phone, simply double click the play button to start Siri or Google.
If you have not used Siri or Google on your phone before you may need to set it up.
How do I use the X0 with an AUX cable?
- When the speaker is powered on the X0 it will default to Bluetooth mode.
- When you plug in an AUX cable the X0 will automatically switch to AUX mode.
- When you remove the AUX cable the X0 will automatically switch back to Bluetooth mode.
- When using AUX cable the speaker can only control the speaker volume and not the source volume or tracks.
What is Duo Mode?
DUO mode allows you to connect two X0 speakers together for a wide stereo soundstage.
Duo mode only works when using Bluetooth as the source of the music.
How do I pair the X0 in DUO mode?
To connect two X0 together please follow these instructions:
- Power on the first speaker.
- Press and hold the volume + and volume - buttons for 4 seconds. The speaker will announce "DUO mode pairing" .
- Power on the second speaker.
- Press and hold the volume + and volume - buttons for 4 seconds. The speaker will announce "DUO mode pairing"
- Please wait until one speaker says "DUO mode connected".
This may take up to one minute. The speakers are now connected to each other.
- The speaker that says "DUO mode connected" is the master speaker, this is the speaker you should pair with your phone.
When in DUO mode:
- the speaker volume is synchronized between the speakers
- either speaker can be used to control the music.
- when you power off one speaker both will power off.
- when powering speakers on, they power on independently.
How do I disconnect the X0 in DUO mode?
- To disconnect two X0 in DUO mode press and hold the volume + and volume - buttons on one of the speakers for 4 seconds.
- The speaker will announce "DUO mode disconnected".
- The speakers will reconnect the next time they are both powered on.
- To stop the speakers from reconnecting please use the DUO mode clearing procedure below.
How do I clear DUO mode on the X0?
- To clear DUO mode on the X0 please press and hold volume + and volume - buttons on one of the speakers for 8 seconds.
- The speaker will announce "DUO mode cleared".
- The speakers will not reconnect the next time they are both powered on and will need to have paired again with the DUO mode pairing process.
How many devices can the X0 connect to at the same time?
The X0 connects to one source device at a time.
How do I disconnect my X0 to change source device?
Press and hold the play button for about 8 seconds and the X0 will announce “disconnected”, then connect your other device.
How do I reset the X0?
- With the X0 speaker off please press and hold the power button.
- The start up sound will sound and the led will flash.
- Keep holding the power button until you hear the start up sound a second time.
This takes around 10 seconds.
- After you hear the start up sound for the second time please let go of the power button.
The X0 can now be paired.
What is the IP rating of the X0?
The X0 is IP67, waterproof.
Can I use the X0 in the shower?
Yes, providing the charge port cover is closed.
How many drivers does the X0 have?
The X0 has one driver and one passive radiator.
How many Watts is the X0?
The X0 is 6 Watts.
What Bluetooth version is the X0?
The X0 is Bluetooth version 5.0
What is the range of the X0?
This depends on interference and the source device but it is possible to have a 30 metre range.
Can I use my X0 with my computer or laptop?
- To use the X0 via Bluetooth with your computer or laptop your computer must support A2DP for music playback.
- To use the microphone on the speaker your computer must support HFP or HSP.
- To check what is supported on your computer please check with your computer or laptop manufacturer.
- When using your X0 via AUX cable only playback is supported.
- Control of the music is done on your computer.
- Volume on the speaker only controls the speaker and not the source volume.