Please select your product
How do I pair my Pump Soul’s?
- Make sure you Pump Soul’s are turned off
- Press and hold the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds
- Search for devices on your phone
- Select ‘BlueAnt Pump Soul’
Can I clean my earcups?Yes please remove ear cups from device & use a damp non-alcohol based wipe and gently wipe over, please allow to air dry, then click back into place.
Can I purchase ear cups separately?
Yes these can be purchased separately - please visit
Can I use my Pump Soul with my computer, laptop or tablet?
To use the Soul via Bluetooth with your computer/laptop/tablet your device must support A2DP for music playback.
To use the microphone on the Soul your computer/laptop/tablet must support HFP or HSP.
To check what is supported on your computer please check with your computer/laptop/tablet manufacturer.
To connect to your Computer/Laptop/Tablet
- Please disable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then power on the Pump Soul by holding the play button and keep holding the button until the light starts flashing blue rapidly, this is pairing mode.
- Then on the computer/laptop/tablet add a Bluetooth device and select the Soul.
- Once the Soul is connected you can re-enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- To switch back to phone use please disable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet and select the Soul on your phone.
- Once the Soul is connected to your phone you can re-enable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet.
When using your Soul via AUX cable only audio playback is supported, not the microphone.
Control of the music is done on your computer/laptop/tablet when using AUX.
Volume on the speaker only controls the speaker and not the source volume.