Please select your product
What is the XT120?
The XT120 is 120W 2.1 channel soundbar with Dolby Digital and inbuilt Subwoofer.
What ports does the XT120 have?
The XT120 has the following ports:
USB (MP3 only)
How do I connect the XT120 to my TV?
- Simply plug the supplied HDMI cable into the HDMI (ARC) port on the XT120 and plug the other end into the HDMI ARC port on your TV.
- The ARC port might not be HDMI 1 on your TV.
- Check the settings in your TV menu to ensure that ARC (Audio Return Channel) is enabled.
- When using ARC the XT120 should power on and off with your TV using the TV remote.
- Changing the TV volume should also change the XT120 volume.
- If this does not work please check your TV can support ARC.
What if my TV does not support Dolby Digital?
In the TV settings there will likely be an option for Dolby Digital or PCM.
The XT120 will default to whatever your TV supports.
How do I know if I am using Dolby Digital on the XT120?
On the XT120 display it will show what mode is being used for playback.
This output can be APP dependent.
What's in the box?
- XT120 soundbar
- HDMI 2.0 cable
- Power cord
- Remote control with batteries
- Wall brackets with screws
- AUX cable
What size batteries does the remote control take?
The remote control takes 2 * AAA batteries and comes with batteries supplied.
How do I pair my phone with the XT120?
- Power on the XT120 and click the BT (Bluetooth) button on the remote to switch to BT mode.
- Then press and hold the BT button until the XT120 goes into pairing mode and says "Bluetooth pairing"
- On your phone search for and select the "BlueAnt XT120".
How do I change the EQ on the XT120?
- The XT120 has four built-in EQ modes: Voice, Game, Movie and Music.
- These are designed to deliver the best audio for each type of use.
- There is also the ability to adjust the Bass and Treble levels on the remote control.
How many Watts is the XT120?
The XT120 is 120W, it has 2*30Watt drivers and a 60Watt Subwoofer.
My XT120 has no power, how do I fix this?
- Ensure that the AC cord is properly connected and plugged in.
- Ensure that there is power at the AC outlet.
- Press the power button to turn the unit on.
The remote control does not work, how do i fix this?
- Before you press any playback control buttons, first select the correct source.
- Reduce the distance between the remote control and the Soundbar.
- Insert the batteries with its polarity aligned as indicated.
- Replace the batteries
- Aim the remote control directly at the sensor on the front of the Soundbar.
The XT120 has no sound, how do I fix this?
- Make sure the Soundbar is not muted. Press the MUTE or volume +/- button to resume normal listening.
- Press the power button on the Soundbar or the remote control to switch the Soundbar to standby mode. Then press the power button again to switch the Soundbar on.
- Ensure the audio setting of the input source (e..g. TV, game console, DVD player, etc.) is set to PCM or Dolby Digital mode while using a digital (e.g. HDMI, Optical, coaxial) connection.
- The Soundbar may not be able to decode all digital audio formats from the input source. In this case, the Soundbar will mute. This is not a defect. Device is not muted.
- If using Bluetooth, ensure that the volume of your source device is turned up and that the device is not muted.
- If problems persist please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My TV has a problem while viewing HDR content form the HDMI source, how do I fix this?
- Some 4K HDR TVs require HDMI input or picture settings to be set for HDR content reception. For further setup details on HDR display, please refer to the instruction manual for your TV.
I can't find the Bluetooth name of this unit on my Bluetooth device for Bluetooth pairing, how do I fix this?
- Ensure the Bluetooth function is activated on your Bluetooth device.
- Pair the Soundbar with your Bluetooth device again.
- The Soundbar has a Bluetooth function that can receive a signal within 8 metres. Keep the distance within 8 metres between the Soundbar and your Bluetooth device.
The XT120 turns off, how can I fix this?
- When the unit's external input signal level is too low, the unit will be turned off automatically after 15 minutes. Please increase the volume level of your external device.
The TV volume level varies between channels, how do I fix this?
- Some TVs have a difference between the PCM and Dolby volume output levels noticed when switching between channels. This is not a fault of the unit.