Please select your product
How do I power on the TalkX?
Please press and hold the MFB until you hear the start up sound. This takes about 3 seconds.
How do I power off the TalkX?
Please press and hold the MFB until you the TalkX says "Powering down". This takes about 3 seconds.
How do I pair my TalkX?
- With the TalkX powered off, press and hold the MFB for about 5 seconds, until you hear the TalkX say "Bluetooth pairing". This is pairing mode.
- Search for devices on your phone
- Select ‘BlueAnt TalkX’
What is the play time and charge time of the TalkX?
A full charge of the TalkX will take about 2 hours.
The play time for the TalkX is upto 50 hours.A 10 minute rapid charge with give you 5 hours* play time.
These play times are measured at full volume.
*Play time may vary based on type of music and environmental factors.
What type of charging port does the TalkX have?
The TalkX has a USB-C charging port.
How do I control music on the TalkX?
To play or pause music simply click the MFB.
To skip forward a track press and hold the volume + button.
To skip backward a track press and hold the volume - button.
To increase volume slide click the volume + button.To decrease volume slide click the volume - button.
How do I control calls on the TalkX?
To answer an incoming call simply click the MFB.
To end a call simply click the MFB.
To reject an incoming call either double click or press and hold the MFB.
If music was playing prior to the call it will resume after the call is finished.
How do I use the BOOM microphone on the TalkX?
To use the BOOM microphone on the TalkX simply plug it into the USB C port.
The TalkX will automatically switch from the internal microphone to the BOOM microphone.
For best audio performance please position the BOOM approximately 10cm away from your mouth.
The foam sock can also be used on the BOOM microphone to further increase the call clarity.
To switch back to the internal microphone simply unplug the BOOM microphone.
How do I use Siri/Google on the TalkX?
To start Siri/Google simply double click the MFB.
To cancel Siri/Google simply double click the MFB again.
If music was playing prior to invoking Siri/Google it will resume afterwards.
Can I clean my earcups?
Yes please use a damp non-alcohol based wipe and gently wipe over, please allow to air dry.
Can I purchase ear cups separately?
No, the TalkX ear cups are not removeable.
What's in the box?
- TalkX WFH headphones
- Deluxe Carry Pouch
- USB-C charge cable
- Boom Microphone and foam sock
Can I use my TalkX with multiple devices at once?
Yes, the TalkX supports multipoint, you can connect a phone and a laptop for example. The second device will need to be manually connected.
Can I use my TalkX with my computer, laptop or tablet?
To use the TalkX via Bluetooth with your computer/laptop/tablet your device must support A2DP for music playback.
To use the microphone on the TalkX your computer/laptop/tablet must support HFP or HSP. To check what is supported on your computer please check with your computer/laptop/tablet manufacturer.
To connect to your Computer/Laptop/Tablet:
- Please disable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then power on the TalkX by holding the Bluetooth button and keep holding the button for about 5 seconds until it goes into pairing mode.
- Then on the computer/laptop/tablet add a Bluetooth device and select the TalkX.
- Once the TalkX is connected you can re-enable Bluetooth on your phone and manually connect the TalkX by selecting it on your phone.
- The TalkX will always connect to the last device it was connected to when it powers on. The second device will need to be connected manually.
What Bluetooth version is the TalkX?
The TalkX is Bluetooth version 5.0.