Please select your product
Pump Air X
How do I pair my Pump Air X?
- Place the Pump Air X into the charging case to turn it off.
- Take the Pump Air X out of the charging case and it will power on and the right ear bud will say “pair me”.
- On your phone, go to settings > Bluetooth® > enable Bluetooth® > scan/search/add new devices > select BlueAnt Pump Air X.
You should now be paired.
What is the play time of the Pump Air X?
- The Pump Air X will last for approximately 6 hrs.
- The charging case has another 60 hours play time.
How long will my Pump Air X last on standbyYour Pump Air X will last on standby in your case for up to 60 days.
How long does it take for my Pump Air X to receive a full charge?It takes 1 hour for your Pump Air X to receive a full charge.
How can I get the best, possible Bluetooth® connection with my Pump Air X?
If your phone is in your pocket and you experience any connectivity issues please try changing to another pocket, preferably front right, or changing the position of your phone as the antenna in the phone may be at the other end, top or bottom, depending on phone model.
If your phone has a case on it, this could also be blocking the Bluetooth® signal, so see if removing the case solves the issue.
If problems persist please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My ear buds are connecting whilst in charging case – why is this?When the charging case runs out of charge the Pump Air X turns on and tries to connect to your phone. Please plug in the charging case to stop this occurring. A full charge only takes one hour. If you can’t charge your charging case at this time, please press and hold the button on each ear bud until they say “powering down”.
How do I pair to my smart watch?Please place your Pump Air X into the charging case and turn off Bluetooth® on your phone. Then go through the Bluetooth® pairing steps on your smart watch to search for a device to add. Please remove the Pump Air X from the charging case and they will say “Pair me”. Now select the Pump Air X on your smart watch.
Can I buy replacement spare part?
Yes you can, we sell left and right earbuds and charging cases separately. Please visit
Can I use one earbud to make calls and hear music?Yes, please use either ear bud for Mono use.
Are the Pump Air X compatible with my phone?The Pump Air X should be compatible with most Bluetooth® enabled phones. The phone needs to support A2DP in order for music playback to work and Handsfree and/or Headset profile in order for calls to work. Generally, all Bluetooth® devices should be able to connect to most modern phones. Any Bluetooth® version over 1.2 should be backwards compatible.
Why is my charger case not receiving power?
Please plug the charging case into a 5V 1A power supply using the supplied USB-C cable. If this does not charge your charging case please try another charging cable or another power supply to determine if there is a fault with the cable or power supply.
If you can replicate the same fault using a different USB-C cable and power supply, then please send us an email to email@example.com and we will assist further.
Can I use my Pump Air X with my computer, laptop or tablet?
To use the Pump Air X via Bluetooth with your computer/laptop/tablet your device must support A2DP for music playback.
To use the microphone on the Pump Air X your computer/laptop/tablet must support HFP or HSP.
To check what is supported on your computer please check with your computer/laptop/tablet manufacturer.
To connect to your Computer/Laptop/Tablet:
- Please disable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then take the right ear bud out of the charging case.
- The ear bud will say pair me.
- Then on the computer/laptop/tablet add a Bluetooth device and select the Pump Air X.
- Once the Pump Air X is connected you can take the left ear bud out of the charging case and it will connect to the right ear bud.
- You can now re-enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- To switch back to phone use please disable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet and select the Pump Air X on your phone.
- Once the Pump Air X is connected to your phone you can re-enable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet.