Please select your product
What is the XT100?
The XT100 is 100W 2.0 channel soundbar with Dolby Atmos.
What ports does the XT100 have?
The XT100 has the following ports:
HDMI inputs 2
HDMI out (eARC)
USB (MP3 only)
How do I connect the XT100 to my TV?
Simply plug the supplied HDMI cable into the HDMI output (eARC) port on the XT100 and plug the other end into the HDMI ARC port on your TV.
The ARC port might not be HDMI 1 on your TV.
Check the settings in your TV menu to ensure that ARC (Audio Return Channel) is enabled.
When using ARC the XT100 should power on and off with your TV using the TV remote. Changing the TV volume should also change the XT100 volume.
If this does not work please check your TV can support ARC.
What if my TV does not support Dolby Atmos?
In the TV settings there will likely be an option for Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital or PCM. The XT100 will default to whatever your TV supports.
If you are using an external device such as an XBox Series X, for example, then this should be plugged into the XT100 HDMI1 or 2 port and then select this as the input source on the XT100.
This then bypasses any issues with your TV not supporting Dolby Atmos.
How do I know if I am using Dolby Atmos on the XT100?
On the XT100 display it will show what mode is being used for playback.
This can sometimes be APP dependent.
For example, when using Netflix only the 4k tier supports Dolby Atmos.
What's in the box?
- XT100 soundbar
- HDMI 2.0 cable
- Power cord
- Remote control with batteries
- Wall brackets with screws
- AUX cable
What size batteries does the remote control take?
The remote control takes 2 * AAA batteries and comes with batteries supplied.
How do I pair my phone with the XT100?
Power on the XT100 and click the BT (Bluetooth) button on the remote to switch to BT mode. Then press and hold the BT button until the XT100 goes into pairing mode and says "Bluetooth pairing"
On your phone search for and select the "BlueAnt XT100".
How do I change the EQ on the XT100?
The XT100 has four built-in EQ modes: Voice, Game, Movie and Music.
These are designed to deliver the best audio for each type of use.
There is also the ability to adjust the Bass and Treble levels on the remote control.
How many Watts is the XT100?
The XT100 is 100W, it has 2*50Watt drivers.
My XT100 has no power, how do I fix this?
- Ensure that the AC cord is properly connected and plugged in.
- Ensure that there is power at the AC outlet.
- Press the power button to turn the unit on.
The remote control does not work, how do i fix this?
- Before you press any playback control buttons, first select the correct source.
- Reduce the distance between the remote control and the Soundbar.
- Insert the batteries with its polarity aligned as indicated.
- Replace the batteries
- Aim the remote control directly at the sensor on the front of the Soundbar.
The XT100 has no sound, how do I fix this?
- Make sure the Soundbar is not muted. Press the MUTE or volume +/- button to resume normal listening.
- Press the power button on the Soundbar or the remote control to switch the Soundbar to standby mode. Then press the power button again to switch the Soundbar on.
- Ensure the audio setting of the input source (e..g. TV, game console, DVD player, etc.) is set to PCM or Dolby Digital mode while using a digital (e.g. HDMI, Optical, coaxial) connection.
- The Soundbar may not be able to decode all digital audio formats from the input source. In this case, the Soundbar will mute. This is not a defect. Device is not muted.
- If using Bluetooth, ensure that the volume of your source device is turned up and that the device is not muted.
- If problems persist please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My TV has a problem while viewing HDR content form the HDMI source, how do I fix this?
- Some 4K HDR TVs require HDMI input or picture settings to be set for HDR content reception. For further setup details on HDR display, please refer to the instruction manual for your TV.
I can't find the Bluetooth name of this unit on my Bluetooth device for Bluetooth pairing, how do I fix this?
- Ensure the Bluetooth function is activated on your Bluetooth device.
- Pair the Soundbar with your Bluetooth device again.
- The Soundbar has a Bluetooth function that can receive a signal within 8 metres. Keep the distance within 8 metres between the Soundbar and your Bluetooth device.
The XT100 turns off, how can I fix this?
- When the unit's external input signal level is too low, the unit will be turned off automatically after 15 minutes. Please increase the volume level of your external device.
The TV volume level varies between channels, how do I fix this?
- Some TVs have a difference between the PCM and Dolby volume output levels noticed when switching between channels. This is not a fault of the unit.