Please select your product
Pump Air Lite2
How do I pair my Pump Air Lite2?
- Place the Pump Air Lite2 into the charging case to turn it off.
- Take the Pump Air Lite2 out of the charging case and it will power on and the ear buds will say “Bluetooth pairing”.
- On your phone, go to settings > Bluetooth® > enable Bluetooth® > scan/search/add new devices > select BlueAnt Pump Air Lite2.
You should now be paired.
How to reconnect the left and right Pump Air Lite2 ear buds?
In order to reconnect the Pump Air Lite2 we will pair them together again.
This method is also used if you replace a lost ear bud.
Please turn off Bluetooth on your phone before starting this process.
- To reset please place both ear buds in the charging case and close the lid for 15 seconds, then open the lid and press and hold on the command button on each ear bud until the light flashes twice. This takes about 10 seconds.
- Take both ear buds out of the charging case.
- The light on both ear buds will flash blue and then change to blue and white. The ear buds will now connect to each other. This will take about 5 seconds.
- The light on one ear bud will stop flashing and the other will continue to flash blue and white.
- The ear buds are now connected to each other and can now be paired with the phone. Remember to turn Bluetooth on your phone back on.
What is the play time of the Pump Air Lite2?
- The Pump Air Lite2 will last for approximately 6 hrs.
- The charging case has another 20 hours of play time.
How do I control music, calls and volume on my Pump Air Lite2?
- To play music simply tap either ear bud, to pause simply tap again.
- To skip forward to the next track double tap the right ear bud.
- To skip back to the previous track double tap the left ear bud
- To answer a call simply tap either ear bud, to end the call tap either ear bud again.
- To reject a call press and hold either ear bud.
- To increase the volume when music is playing or on a call press and hold the right ear bud. This can only be changed when on a call or music is playing.
- To decrease the volume when music is playing or on a call press and hold the left ear bud. This can only be changed when on a call or music is playing.
How do I use Siri/Google with my Pump Air Lite2?
- To use Siri/Google simply triple tap either ear bud.
- To cancel Siri/Google simply triple tap either ear bud again.
How do I power off the Pump Air Lite2 without the charging case?
- To power off the Pump Air Lite2 without the charging case firstly please pause any music that is playing, then press and hold the button on either ear bud for about 6 seconds. The Pump Air Lite2 will say "powering down" and both ear buds will turn off.
How do I power on the Pump Air Lite2 without the charging case?
- To power on the Pump Air Lite2 without the charging case press and hold the button on each ear bud for about 2 seconds. Both ear buds turn on independently.
How do I pair the Pump Air Lite2 to a new phone?
- Pause the music if it is playing by a single tap on either ear bud.
- Press and hold either ear bud for about 6 seconds until both ear buds say "powering down" and then let go of the buttons.
- Press and hold the button on one ear buds for about 5 seconds until the ear bud says "Bluetooth pairing". Let go of the button and search for the Pump Air Lite2 on your phone and select to pair.
- Now press the button on the other ear bud for about 2 seconds and it will power on and connect to the first ear bud.
How can I get the best, possible Bluetooth® connection with my Pump Air Lite2’s?
If your phone is in your pocket and you experience any connectivity issues please try changing to another pocket, preferably front right, or changing the position of your phone as the antenna in the phone may be at the other end, top or bottom, depending on phone model.
If your phone has a case on it, this could also be blocking the Bluetooth® signal, so see if removing the case solves the issue.
If problems persist please contact us at email@example.com.
My ear buds are connecting whilst in the charging case – why is this?When the charging case runs out of charge the Pump Air Lite2 turns on and tries to connect to your phone. Please plug in the charging case to stop this from occurring. A full charge only takes one hour. If you can’t charge your charging case at this time, please press and hold the button on each ear bud until they say “powering down”.
How do I pair to my smart watch?Please place your Pump Air Lite2 into the charging case and turn off Bluetooth® on your phone. Then go through the Bluetooth® pairing steps on your smart watch to search for a device to add. Please remove the Pump Air Lite2 from the charging case and they will say “Bluetooth Pairing”. Now select the Pump Air Lite2 on your smart watch.
Can I buy replacement spare parts?
Yes you can, we sell left and right earbuds and charging cases separately. Please visit
Can I use one earbud to make calls and hear music?Yes, please use either ear bud for Mono use.
Are the Pump Air Lite2’s compatible with my phone?The Pump Air Lite2 should be compatible with most Bluetooth® enabled phones. The phone needs to support A2DP in order for music playback to work and Handsfree and/or Headset profile in order for calls to work. Generally, all Bluetooth® devices should be able to connect to most modern phones. Any Bluetooth® version over 1.2 should be backwards compatible.
Why is my charger case not receiving power?
Please plug the charging case into a 5V 1A power supply using the supplied USB-C cable. If this does not charge your charging case, please try another charging cable or another power supply to determine if there is a fault with the cable or power supply.
If you can replicate the same fault using a different USB-C cable and power supply, then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist further.
Can I use my Pump Air Lite2 with my computer, laptop or tablet?
To use the Pump Air Lite2 via Bluetooth with your computer/laptop/tablet your device must support A2DP for music playback.
To use the microphone on the Pump Air Lite2 your computer/laptop/tablet must support HFP or HSP.
To check what is supported on your computer please check with your computer/laptop/tablet manufacturer.
To connect to your Computer/Laptop/Tablet:
- Please disable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Then take either ear bud out of the charging case.
- The ear bud will say "Bluetooth pairing".
- Then on the computer/laptop/tablet add a Bluetooth device and select the Pump Air Lite2.
- Once the Pump Air Lite2 is connected you can take the other ear bud out of the charging case and it will connect to the first ear bud.
- You can now re-enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- To switch back to phone use please disable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet and select the Pump Air Lite2 on your phone.
- Once the Pump Air Lite2 is connected to your phone you can re-enable Bluetooth on your computer/laptop/tablet.